Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple category search not working

Hi,

I have "Building" content page that belongs to Category A as well as category B. When I search for keyword "Building" within category A and B separately, results work fine. Please see below screenshots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	199
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	36621
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	163
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	36622

However, if I select both A and B and perform a search for keyword "Building", the search results page always display results for B only and take off the checked value for A.

Make sure you have unchecked the "All" option when you select multiple categories.

If the search page is online, please provide us with a link or PM so we can take a look. If it is not accessible online, ZIP up the index files (and search script) and email them to us.

Also let us know what version, build, and script platform you are using (PHP, ASP, CGI).

If your search script has been modified in any way, make sure the behaviour is the same with the default provided script.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Hi Ray,

It is an internal site and therefore I have emailed all the info you have requested including an attachment of the index files.

Thanks

Comment

I couldn't find your email in our system. Can you private message me here your email address, order number, or email subject to look for?

--Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Hi,

I just sent you a private message.

Comment

Working...
          X