Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlighting Keywords in WebHelp

Hi,

To highlight the keywords in webhelp, I added the required scripts in the header and modified the body tag as mentioned in the Zoom Help. But, when I index the files, the keywords are highlighted sometimes, sometimes it is not. I re-checked the scripts, but everything looked fine. What can be the reason for this?? If anyone can give me any tips on this, it will be truly great..

Regards,
    Sanjusha

There are some known limitations with the jump and highlight script and are covered at the bottom of this trouble shooting page.

For example the script won't work for a small set of accent and diacritic characters (most notably ones used in the Croatian language).

So we would need specfic examples of search words and particaular pages before we could comment in more detail.

Comment

We are not using Croatian language. We are using English. We have given all the scripts that are needed. Still, the highlight is not working.

Comment

We would need specfic examples of search words and particaular pages before we could comment in more detail.

Comment

Working...
        X