Custom Search Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Search Box

I finished the Free version and installation went great. Very simple. I used the form code and have the standard square box for the search term on my home page.

Does anyone share code for generating a slick and rounded search box like at the top right of this page in the wrensoft breadcrumb row? I did not readily find info on this in the user manual, but admit I didn't read every page in full, nor did I find anything after doing a few quick searches as most results dealth with the search result spage, not the search box itself.

There as some details and basic examples of use CSS to style the input form here. And some details of how to create a more advanced form here.

Our rounded input form (top right of this page), is a combination of a few small images and input form and some sneaky CSS.

It isn’t too hard to do if you know HTML and CSS, but it was very hard to get it looking exactly the same in all browsers. Some browsers displayed it 1 or 2 pixels out of alignment. We spent hours trying to fix the pixel offsets. We would fix it in Firefox, but then break it in IE, etc..

You are welcome to copy all the HTML code ,CSS code and images from our web site.

Comment

Working...
    X