PHP intranet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP intranet

I had a working html version of our intranet and working Zoom Search features as well. I changed this to a PHP site so I could use includes and make editing easier. Doing this, all pages are now .php pages. The Zoom search will no longer work and yes I did try the php radio button. I may be missing a crucial step here, but I can't find the problem.

It looks like it works but the links on the search findings page still show html page links. Also the root directory in the links show 1 directory back too far. (example, the phonelist is located: IP\intranet\misc\phonelist.php, instead of the search displaying misc\phonelist.php it shows intranet\misc\phonelist.htm)

I think that is due to my not stating the proper base url to begin with, but I would still welcome suggestions on that part.

Thanks,
    Dan

The PHP radio button n the main Zoom window is not related to the indexing of PHP pages. The PHP radio button is for selecting the output script to use. See the Users Guide for more details on this point.

If you are indexing dynamically generated pages, like PHP, ASP, ASPX or Perl pages, then you need to use spider mode and not offline mode. If you are using spider mode then you don't normally need to adjust the base URL and Zoom will index these dymanic pages without a problem.

Offline mode is not recommended for dynamically generated pages because the scripts on the dynamic page will not be executed and you'll be indexing the source code instead.

Comment

I cleared out my browser cache and tried again and it looks that it is working.

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X