My ASP search page is blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ASP search page is blank

Hello, I am new to Zoom Search, and I'm using the free version. I indexed the files on my site, using .asp (which is what my hosting supports) but when I uploaded the files my search.asp page is totally blank. Here it is: http://www.gtscience.com/search/search.asp

I checked the source and it does look like the code is there, but the page is totally blank.

I checked the configuration and it is set to "Advanced".

I would appreciate any help or suggestions, and would be glad to provide more information if needed.

Thanks,
    Jenn

Your host doesn't support ASP. Or if they do claim to support it, they don't have it turned on. When I look at the page using Firefox, I can see the ASP source code. This is a sure sign that the server did not execute the ASP file.

Comment

Another way to confirm this using Internet Explorer, is to right click on the blank page and select "View Source". You will also see the ASP source code when you do this.

The ASP source code would never be sent to the client if ASP was enabled on the server correctly (that is, your browser should never receive this source code as it should have been interpreted and executed by the server). Contact your web host for more information.
      --Ray
      Wrensoft Web Software
      Sydney, Australia
      Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
      X