autosearch after category selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autosearch after category selection

i was wondering if i am just missing an option somewhere that will 'autosearch' after a user selects a category. for instance, i search for 'foo' and get a list of results back and then i want to narrow it to 'widgets' so i select that category from the drop down list and then i have to hit the submit button again. is there a setting to bypass the need to hit the submit button again and do it automatically on category selection?

In V6 you can have a list of categories displayed when you do a search. Then you can select a category AND do a new search with a single click. No need to hit the submit button.

This option can be found on the categories panel in the Zoom configuration tab.
    "Show category breakdown...."

Comment

Originally posted by wrensoft View Post
      In V6 you can have a list of categories displayed when you do a search. Then you can select a category AND do a new search with a single click. No need to hit the submit button.

This option can be found on the categories panel in the Zoom configuration tab.
      "Show category breakdown...."
      i won't mention that i have been staring at that very option (checked and working) on my search results most of the day

Comment

Working...
      X