Indexing stops at the same point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indexing stops at the same point

Hi, I currently have the Zoom Search Engine "Professional" V6 and I am trying to index over 64,000 web pages but each time I run Zoom Search Engine, it stops at the same number, reading: Files Indexed - Counter - 65 and URLS visited by spider is 61; and when I conduct a search through the search engine on my site, the cap is always at 50 page results. I purchased a license for the Professional version and even inputted the license key into the application and it indicated that I am using Zoom Search Engine Professional. Please advise. I need help
    Also, I even went to the Limits tab and set the unique words to 300,000 and still, I don't have the results that I'm looking for.
    Last edited by expo777; Mar-13-2009, 10:59 PM.

I assume you entering in your license key (under the help menu).
    Did you check the "Max files to index" value on the limits tabs?

See also these FAQ.
    Q. Why are some of my pages being skipped by the indexer?

Q. Why are links in my Javascript menus being skipped?

Q. I am indexing with spider mode but it is not finding all the pages on my web site

Comment

Yes I checked the max files indexed and at the moment, the number there is 65500. But if 65,500 files were being indexed, then all of my product pages would show up in the search results but they're not....

Comment

Please read the FAQ above. They cover the common reasons for files not being indexed.

Comment

I browsed and searched FAQ prior to posting in this forum.. I usually like to solve the problem myself before asking for help.. but I've tried everything I can think of.. Seems like it only indexes the top 3 categories worth of pages on my site and then it stops. I've altered numbers, and have been working on this for hours ever since I purchased the Professional Application. There has to be a way to fix this!

Comment

I looked at your site now.

Your server refused to serve up some pages and instead returned this error,
            "Service Temporarily Unavailable The FutureQuest SRC (Spider Rate Control) module will refuse your requests for the next 2.00 seconds".

Needless to say will prevent your site from being fully indexed. You might have outsmarted yourself.

Comment

So you're saying that it may be a server issue? Ok, I'll check with them.. and will let you know the outcome in case I still need your help.
              Last edited by expo777; Mar-14-2009, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X