Results per Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results per Page

I am looking for a way to set the Results per Page default to 10, and not display the box that provides user options for 10, 20, 50 or 100. Is that something that can be easily done?

Thanks.

Easiest way: Under "Configure"->"Search Page", change the Search Form from "Advanced" to "Basic". Re-index and upload to take effect. The "results per page" drop down option will be gone along with the "match any words", etc.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Thanks, Ray.

That certainly does the trick, but I wanted to retain some "Categories" for pdf files that I set up earlier. When I changed from "Advanced" back to "Basic" those Categories disappeared, as you well know. Is there a way to keep the Categories and eliminate the "results per page" drop down box?

Comment

You can turn off the search form then specify your own with the parts that you want. See the FAQ for more information,

http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support...tml#modifyform

Comment

Thanks, Richard. I'll give that method a try.

Comment

Another way: return the search form to Advanced, and then use CSS to suppress the "results per page" options. Note: Any CSS class can be eliminated from appearing with a "display: none;" attribute.
            --Ray
            Wrensoft Web Software
            Sydney, Australia
            Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
            X