Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• date_default_timezone_set function

Hello!

I'm receiving the following error when I publish from Help & Manual v6 using Zoom Professional v6:
    PHP Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in F:\OPSS\HM_TEST\search.php on line 3043

Having looked on the forums, I know there is an issue either with the php.ini or with the search.php file, or with both - but I'm not sure how to resolve. My administrator says he 'edited the .ini with the timezone entry,' but that hasn't resolved the issue.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Lisa

Generally that means the server is lacking a timezone setting. If your admin has just added the line to the .ini file, make sure they have also restarted the machine (or at least restarted PHP) for it to take effect.

You shouldn't need to change "search.php" unless you really are not allowed to change the setting on the server. In this case, it seems like you are allowed to, so that's a better method to pursue.

May also want to get your admin to double check that they are editing the correct ini file, as detailed here:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...ezone-settings
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X