Search results to exclude links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search results to exclude links

I am new to Zoom and we are going live next month. Currently, the search results include the links on the pages. I would like to change this to exclude links and only review the text on the page for the search word(s). Is this possible? Any help is much appreciated.

This is not normally what you want. The words that are linked on a page are normally the interesting words.
    Can you give more detail of why this is required or an example of why it might be a good thing, maybe there is some other solution.

Comment

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to achieve but you can remove hyperlinks with a little jquery - have a look at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-but-keep-text I haven't tested this myself but looking at the Fiddle it works OK. Hope that helps.

Comment

Won't work as iquery is client site. Meaning it only runs the Javascript script after the page has been fully downloaded, which is too late. It has been a week since the initial post with no update, so i suspect the original poster has lost interest.

Comment

Working...
        X