Recommended option not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended option not working

I've had Zoom Search Engine working with categories, custom weightings, etc etc for years. I am for the first time trying "Recommended" option but it is not working for me.

I have entered the info (one item) into the Recommended Links list as per instructions. After I run a new index a "zoom_recommened.zdat" file is created and I have verified it's upload to my server. When I view the file with a text editor my word term is there with a number following it (there Is no URL in the recommended zdat file).

However... When I perform a search using the "recommended" term I get normal results. The page I want as #1 is listed as the 10th item.

Help please.....

Anyone??? Please.

Comment

After making a new index did you upload ALL the index files to the server, including the updated settings.zdat?
      Can you try V8 instead?
      We no longer support V7.

Comment

Yes.. I'll upgrade and try that. Will report back so please check back in a few days. Thanks for a response. I love Zoom and I recommend it a lot.

Comment

Seems V7 is the latest version for me. I'm on Max OSX, not windows. You are not supporting the latest version for OSX?

Comment

Ignore.... I'm emailing support...

Comment

Working...
            X