still getting a "unlicensed software" search result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still getting a "unlicensed software" search result

started out with the trial and then purchased a professional license. my search results are still returning a '666' result and if you click through on the result it says the website is using a pirated copy of the software. since i am NOT using a pirated copy how do i get rid of this result? i have registered through the help menu of the program.

ok - it looks like you need to enter the lines before your license name and right after the license code:

-----START_OF_KEY-----

AND

------END_OF_KEY------

it then accepted the registration correctly.

i am however still getting a '666' on a number of my search results. i am afraid to ask what this means

the '666' appears as the clickable link in the search results that are produced.

any hints? clues?

Comment

Please e-mail us directly regarding this, we can give more information and steps over e-mail than on the forum.
      --Ray
      Wrensoft Web Software
      Sydney, Australia
      Zoom Search Engine

Comment

We have confirmed and fixed this bug in a new build release (V6.0 build 1001) that is now available from the Download Page.

For anyone using the previous build (i.e. V6.0 build 1000 -- you can check the version you have installed by clicking on "Help"->"About" in the Zoom Indexer application), please download and install this latest update to fix this problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience! And please let us know if you have any further problems or questions.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X