X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems implementing images in curved search form

Hello from Denmark,
    Thanks for a great site search engine

As I am not familiar with programming languages (I am on the WYSIWYG level) I have a bit trouble installing the curved search box on my website. Everything works fine.

The two particular lines that I don't understand are these:

<div style="background: url(roundbox.gif)

<input type="submit" value="" style="border-style: none; background: url('searchbutton1.gif')

I have uploaded the image files. They are located at http://www.brugmansia.dk/public/

How do I alter the script, so that it can find and implement the two images in the search form?

Thanks a lot.

Tonny Surrow
    Alt om Engletrompeter

Surrow-Hansen.Com

The original search box script for the curved search box:

<form method="get" action="http://www.brugmansia.dk/public/search.php">
    <table bgcolor="#FFFFFF" cellpadding="0px" cellspacing="0px">
    <tr>
    <td style="border-style:none;">
    <div style="background: url(roundbox.gif) no-repeat left top; padding: 0px; height: 22px;">
    <input type="text" name="zoom_query" style="border: none; background-color: transparent; width: 106px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px;">
    </div>
    </td>
    <td style="border-style:none;">
    <input type="submit" value="" style="border-style: none; background: url('searchbutton1.gif') no-repeat; width: 24px; height: 22px;">
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </form>

Where do you have the above form placed? I mean, what file, and in what folder?

The lines that you do not understand are referring to two image files, "roundbox.gif" and "searchbutton1.gif" and it is expecting the files to be in the same folder as the file which contains these lines.

FYI, these lines are not scripting nor programming. It is CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and you can find out more from online tutorials and resources.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X