64 bit native asp control - install error no zoomaspx folder created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 bit native asp control - install error no zoomaspx folder created

We recently bought zoom. I was able to run it perfect on my local dev machine, but the asp control won't install on our server (windows 2012). When I run the MSI install it says it is successful but the zoomaspx folder doesn't show up (to convert to the web application). Just wondering if I am doing anything wrong. I don't think it is permissions. I have full IIS and folder permission. Anyone else encounter this?

Originally posted by Richard View Post
    I think you also sent email in? Once this is resolved via email, I'll update this post to reflect the solution.
    There was no further communication from the user after our initial e-mail response, we will assume this issue has been resolved.

The customer is using IIS 6 and there is no "Convert to Application" option in IIS6. As specified in the in the Help File/User Guide, for IIS 6, you should right click on the folder and select "Properties". Next, click the "Create" button on the "Directory" tab and select default options by clicking "OK".
    Last edited by Richard; Jun-24-2014, 05:14 PM. Reason: Updated with resolution.

Comment

Working...
    X